Available only to agents with “Talk - Partner Edition” seats (see zendesk.com/talk/pricing ).
Five9, the largest pure cloud contact center provider, brings advanced contact center capabilities to Zendesk for inbound customer service and support, outbound sales and marketing, or automated blended operations to maximize employee productivity.
- Predictive and Power Dialing: Enables Sales and Telemarketing organizations to improve productivity and revenues by reaching more contacts via outbound phone calls.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR): Robust platform for providing inbound callers with self-service applications and menu-driven access to contact center agents.
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD): Routes callers to the best available agent based on agent skills, information about the caller, and business rules defined by the contact center in an easy-to-use graphical user interface.
The Five9 Virtual Contact Center solution provides all the capabilities of premise-based call center software and infrastructure, without the hassle and expense:
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Predictive, Power, Progressive and Preview Dialer
- Automated Inbound and Outbound Blended Platform
- Workforce Optimization (WFO) tools
Five9 cloud contact center software is integrated with Zendesk to provide companies with a common user interface for all aspects of customer service. With this integration, joint customers can now utilize Five9's rich voice functionality and deliver a call to an agent in Zendesk. In addition, install the Five9 Click to Call sidebar app to place outbound calls to end-users directly from a Zendesk ticket or user profile.
See the Five9 Integration User Guide to learn how to use the Five9 embedded softphone!
One-time installation requirements for each new agent PC:
- Go to https://login.five9.com and login with your username and password listed above.
- Once logged, click on the “CRM Integrations” icon, scroll to the bottom and click on the “Five9 Agent Desktop Toolkit” icon.
- As step 1 of the Five9 Agent Desktop Toolkit states, make sure you have a current version of Java installed.
- In step 2 of the Five9 Agent Desktop Toolkit, click on the “Click here” link to install the Five9 Agent Desktop Toolkit. This will install the softphone components on your workstation that are necessary for Zendesk to be able to converse with the Five9 VCC. When complete you’ll have a little “9” icon show up in your Windows system tray or Mac menu bar. This is the Five9 CTI Web Services and it will always have to be running when you are working with the Zendesk integration. It starts automatically when you login to Windows or Mac OS.
Once the Five9 Agent Desktop Toolkit is installed on the agent's PC:
- Log into Zendesk.
- Click on the phone app in the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the phone login screen you can login with the following: a. Your Five9 agent username b. Your Five9 agent password c. Your station (obtain from Five9 admin)