The digital tipping point: How SMBs can accelerate CX success in 2021
Companies are rapidly acquiring new technologies to reach customers and connect remote teams. Our report provides data-backed best practices to help you keep up.
Published March 12, 2021
Last updated April 16, 2021
In 2020, companies made seismic shifts in how they do business as the impacts of COVID-19 transformed customer expectations and workplace dynamics, virtually overnight. Being digital-first and, in many cases, digital-only meant companies had to rapidly acquire new technologies to reach customers and connect remote teams.
- 67% of SMBs implemented new tools or processes
- 50% of SMB leaders say the pandemic sped up technology adoption
And while companies must work within their resources to adopt new technologies and processes, there’s a risk of falling behind higher-performing peers as customer expectations rise.
Luckily, many anticipate having more budget flexibility in 2021.
34% of SMBs anticipate having more to invest in CX technology in 2021
Investing in your customers pays off, but what to prioritize can be a little tricky. We created this report to help guide the way.
- Clear, brand new data from SMBs using Zendesk worldwide
- Best practices for delivering winning CX in 2021
- The top investment priorities for high-performing CX teams
- Data-backed strategies for outperforming your CX goals in the next-normal
- Detailed insights on how to make things easy for customers, support your support team, and keep your business in sync
Forget multi-year plans for digital transition—the time to act is now.