Many organizations in the infrastructure and operations (I&O) space rely on IT service management (ITSM) tools to manage processes. However, most of the ITSM solutions today are still anchored in basic problem management—incident handling—instead of intelligent problem solving—automation and workforce productivity. ITSM software can be a valuable tool for customer retention and growth, if you know the right questions to ask.
In this February 2016 report from Forrester Research, Inc., analyst Eveline Oehrlich and Elinor Klavens cover the five key questions that I&O leaders should answer to better employ ITSM SaaS solutions.
Access your complimentary copy to read Forrester’s analysis and recommendations for ITSM, such as:
- ITSM must support digital business transformation
- Understand people and process needs before selecting technology
- Ask five questions to navigate the ITSM vendor landscape
- The vendor landscape: ITSM suites, niches, and newcomers
- The future will bring more automation and intelligence to ITSM
The full report, Vendor Landscape: ITSM SaaS Solutions, is no longer available for complimentary download. See below for more great insights from Forrester: