Bad decisions are, well, bad. Yet, it can be difficult to make good decisions without the right information. That’s why analytics are important—they enable you to make educated changes to your organization, rather than changes based on opinions.
The use of customer analytics to improve the customer experience has become an area of increasing focus for organizations. According to Gartner, “By 2020, more than 40% of all data analytics projects will relate to an aspect of customer experience.”
To distinguish your organization from others, the use of data to improve how your customers interact with your company is crucial. Gartner’s Survey Analysis: Customer Experience Innovation 2017—AI Now on the CX Map explores the customer experience projects of numerous organizations, as well as what makes them successful.
Gartner’s report discusses:
- New and Continuing CX Improvement Projects in 2016
- Projects With the Biggest Impact on Customer Experience in 2016
- CX Projects Planned for 2017
- Customer Experience Technology Investment Increases for 2017
- Customer Analytics Priorities for 2017
- Plans for Emerging Technologies in Customer-Experience-Related Projects
- Measuring the ROI of CX Improvement Projects
To learn more about the customer analytics technology customers are investing in, access a complimentary copy of Gartner’s report Survey Analysis: Customer Experience Innovation 2017—AI Now on the CX Map for a limited time.
Survey Analysis: Customer Experience Innovation 2017—AI Now on the CX Map, N. Ingelbrecht, O. Huang.
The full report is no longer available for complimentary download. You can read more about the leaders in customer experience innovation in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center 2017.