Foster better relations with messaging that is proactive
The days of sending a company newsletter are dwindling. Just as the internet has changed the way we converse in our personal lives, it has transformed the way customers expect to receive product updates or suggestions. The modern equivalent of the newsletter is proactive messaging, or in-product messaging (IPM) — and it makes it easier than ever to touch base with your customer, no stamp required. That's where Zendesk Connect comes in.
Zendesk Connect, a member of the Zendesk family of products, provides a great way to inform, educate, and support your customers. Anticipating and acting on customer needs, deflecting tickets, and helping to pre-empt issues are all possible with Connect. And as a result of engaging in proactive messaging with Connect customer trust is built.
Proactive messaging with Connect helps with:
- Onboarding – provide tips and recommendations to keep customers excited
- Notifications – send updates about new products, styles, or features
- Upselling – provide gentle nudges with new offers related to past interests
- Nurturing – engage customers with best practices, suggestions, and interesting info
- Mitigating – keep customers informed about service updates and ongoing issues
There’s a lot more where this came from. Keep exploring the world of proactive messaging.