World Clock shows you what timezone your customers are in and the difference from your current timezone.
If you have agents in multiple timezones, World Clock shows them those timezones and even shows your agents what location is closest to your customer. This makes it easy to figure out exactly who should take a support request.
- Your time and date (based on your computers clock)
- Your customers time and date (based on the Time zone field of the Zendesk contact)
- A night/day icon indicating if the user is within normal business hours (8am - 6pm local time) at a glance
- [optional] Other timezones that you provide support in (configuration required)
- [optional] The location closest to your customers timezone
Always see the requester's time and your time
View the timezone closest to the requester
Scroll through other timezones added to the app
For suggestions, technical help or just to say hi, contact us at: email@example.com.