Diziana Sagma is a fully responsive Zendesk® Guide Help Center Theme (templates).
It can be used by all kind of organizations -- Technology, Education, Tour & Travels, Food, Startups, IT, Medical, Construction, Builder, Marketing, Startup, Fashion, Government, NGO, Not-For-Profit - Companies, Business or Organizations.
- Standard Edition: USD 299 (one time cost with access to free upgrades to future versions -- minors and patches). The source code is not available in this edition. You will be able to change all important settings via admin UI.
- Developer Edition: USD 339 (one time cost with access to free upgrades to future versions -- minors and patches). The full source code is available via 'Edit Code' button in theme customization area. You will be able to change all important settings via admin UI.
- Theme License: Diziana Sagma Theme License for One (1) Zendesk Help Center or Brand.
- Support: Ninety (90) days via email.
This theme is very adminable (configurable) from theme admin settings UI. You can look at screenshots of settings to learn more.
This theme exposes following settings in the theme admin (customization) area:
- Colors (brand color, brand text color, background color, text color, link colors, header/footer background/text colors)
- Fonts (select from a list of font families Zendesk Theming provides). You can use custom web fonts (Google Font, or your own) in Developer Edition because you need to have code access to use custom fonts.
- Search Field Placeholder text
- Show/Hide Static Blocks
- Change icon (image or font-awesome), text, links of Custom Blocks
- Show/Hide Categories on the homepage (learn about blocks);
- Toggle Minimal/Full Header and Footer.
- Set/Unset social media links
- Show/Hide author meta on article pages
- Show/Hide sidebar
- Show/Hide Follow button in section or article pages
- and more.
The Standard Edition only allows changes via settings panel; which works for most. You need Developer Edition for advanced customization such as:
- change layout of templates
- change full header/footer link placeholders,
- change full header/footer branding
- associate icons with categories (or sections in case of single category Guide) for category blocks on homepage
- use custom fonts
- add or remove features.
Homepage Help Forum Block
Footer Block Links
Article Template Components
Please see following screenshots to see all settings exposed by this theme, you may never need to edit code for most things. You can open each of following open in new tab to see larger version of the image.
Please feel free to reach out for more information, or to ask any question (before or after purchasing the theme).