Simple Issue Tracker
Interactive platforms to solve problems more quickly
Managing tough customer problems and creating new solutions takes time, trial-and-error, and a lot of collaboration. What does it all amount to? Often a twisting breadcrumb trail of tickets, sticky notes, and confusing team correspondence on all manner of channels.
Simple issue trackers, like Zendesk Support, make that trail clear so you and your team can provide better customer support and create smarter products. This type of software offers an interactive platform that tracks the evolution of a problem, who worked on it, what was done, and how it was ultimately fixed.
Engage your customers
Have a product in development? Simple issue trackers allow your team to keep up-to-date tabs on any bugs so that you can streamline your releases to customers.
What to look for
- A clear workflow so your team can see who worked on the ticket, what they did, any attached supporting documents, and comments for suggestions.
- Live updates on your project delivered to your inbox or mobile device
- An ability to group tickets with live queues making in-the-moment collaboration more efficient and effective
- Integration with source code, project management, and team collaboration platforms like Beanstalk, Slack, and Bitbucket.
- A searchable database of all of your tickets and projects
Simple issue trackers allow your team to track the status of their work, allowing each user to update the project progress in real-time. You can manage bugs more effectively with the bundling capacity of simple issue trackers, which not only allow your team to see whether a bug is active or resolved, but also to batch its releases so the client is not overwhelmed.
Intrigued? Zendesk Support offers free trials, which is a great way to figure out which platform works for your needs.
Compiling customer issues and tracking them with valuable key metrics is made simple with Zendesk Support. Keep exploring the world of simple issue trackers, global customer support, and agent efficiency.