Lokalise for Zendesk Chat [Beta]
Deliver great customer experience, no matter where your customers are or what language they speak.
Lokalise Messages makes multilingual support simple
Lokalise Messages translates conversations between customers and agents in real time using neural machine translation, enabling you to instantly serve customers worldwide in their native language, regardless of what agents are available.
Don't let multi-language conversations slow you down and disrupt your service operation. Deliver outstanding customer service in any language and improve your handle time, first contact resolution (FCR), CSAT, and NPS.
Localized customer service in real time, every time - Delight your customers by consistently serving them in their native language and improving your CSAT and NPS.
Smooth global expansion - Keep your service level, and average handle time, on target by arming agents with a real-time translator that helps them manage every interaction.
- AI-powered neural machine translation – Real-time, two-way translation of messages.
- Easy setup and intuitive UI - Be ready to provide multilingual service in a matter of minutes using the chat sidebar.
- Glossary - Make sure common industry and company terminology is correctly translated or not translated at all, with customized glossary entries.
- Analytics dashboard - Get full visibility of customer service interactions per language with language stats dashboard and metrics.
- Exclusion rules - Translate what matters by setting rules to avoid translating boilerplate text, brand names, phrases, and any other text you don’t need to translate.
How it works
- Lokalise Messages automatically detects the language of the incoming messages and instantly translates to the agent’s base language.
- Agent types a response in the Lokalise messages app on the chat sidebar. The response is translated to the chat language and is sent to the user.
- You can change the language of the chat and your base language in the settings. It is also possible to add other languages spoken by your team as non-translatable.
Lokalise for Zendesk Chat is free; however, character limits apply.
For more information, firstname.lastname@example.org